Indietro?? ...Neanche per prendere la rincorsa...

Thursday, April 19, 2007

ma tu come la vedi?

Somewhere over the rainbow way up high
There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby

Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true
Someday I wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me

Where troubles smelled like lemon drops
Way above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me
Somewhere over the rainbow blue birds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't ISomewhere over the rainbow blue birds fly

Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't I

If happy little blue birds fly beyong the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I


a parte che a me questa canzone mi ricorda giacomino che me l'ha fatta ballare e che mi ha illuminato su questo cantante hawaiano di nome incomprensibile Israel Kamakawiwo Ole...
o semmai mi ricorda la pubblicitĂ  della macchina
ma di certo non ce lo vedo proprio fassino sulle note di Israel...
mah!
il partito democratico over the rainbow....ma soprattutto sarebbe molto meglio over i vari mussi e baciaballs vari...i secessionisti...
altro mah!
ma tu come lo vedi il partito democartico?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home